ServRite is a Canadian organization specializing in retail merchandising projects, fixture installation, project management as well as surveying.
We are currently seeking versatile, flexible and dynamic individuals available for merchandising positions we have available in the sarnia area.
The successful candidate must have their own reliable transportation, and CSA approved steel toed shoes. Hotel stays may be incorporated in the position at times. A background or familiarity in using power tools and building mill work fixtures is an asset.
Responsible for various assigned merchandising tasks in a retail environment. Maintaining high standards in merchandising and working in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing. This role requires the individual to develop and progress their merchandising skills to the high standards of our customers. The role requires basic understanding and comfort of reading plan-o-grams, computer navigation and email communication experience.
Position can consist of night as well as day time work however, both are not done within the same week. Position may require travel.
• Learn and demonstrate a working knowledge of retail and related merchandising experience, Merchandising 101.
• Learn and demonstrate a working knowledge of store policies, operations and safety procedures.
• Understand and use your working tools in order to complete the task at hand
• Planning, coordinating and executing initiatives in the allotted time.
• Evaluation and discussion of your finished work with your project manager and/or senior merchandiser for constructive feedback
• Ability to report completed work tasks accurately using online reporting tools
• Responsible to check email on a daily basis to review company communication and confirm work schedules
• Position requires physical work involving extended periods of moving, lifting and standing.
• Work independently or in various size teams.
• Familiar with hand tools and light power tools to build various products and projects.
• Maintain and demonstrate professional and respectful manner as a representative of the company at all times.
Key skills and attributes:
• Positive, energetic and outgoing
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent attention to details
• Ability to plan a work task
• Comfortable working under pressure
• Excellent computer skills
• Capable of performing extended periods of physical work
We thank all potential candidates for applying but please be advised only those that meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
ServRite is an equal opportunity employer.